[MarkLogic Dev General] Another Corona Question

Scott Stafford Scott.Stafford at marklogic.com
Wed Mar 28 11:02:56 PDT 2012

Instead of this...
/search?stringQuery=cat?outputFormat=xml,

Try this...
/search?stringQuery=cat&outputFormat=xml

Scott A. Stafford
Consultant
MarkLogic Corporation
scott.stafford at marklogic.com<mailto:scott.stafford at marklogic.com>
Cell:  +1 703-216-9459
www.marklogic.com<https://exchange.marklogic.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=a52921f13dcb409bbde5fd345ac431a6&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.marklogic.com%2f>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.