[MarkLogic Dev General] Another Corona Question

Will Thompson wthompson at jonesmcclure.com
Wed Mar 28 14:24:48 PDT 2012

Randy,

Have you compared the permissions of the files in the database that works to the one that doesn't? Make sure you are authenticated as admin, and use xdmp:document-get-permissions($uri). If the call returns empty, then there are no permissions, and only users with admin privileges will be able to see the files and get results.

-Will