[MarkLogic Dev General] Need help, Is there any tool/plugin to verify the xquery coding standards?

Abhinav.Mishra3 at cognizant.com Abhinav.Mishra3 at cognizant.com
Tue May 21 23:38:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am looking for some tools/plugins which provides xquery coding standards

Verification and suggest the xquery coding standards if not followed properly.

Just like Eclipse has plugins like "Check Style" which gives warning if

Java coding standards are not followed.

Can anyone please guide me to explore this kind of plugins?

Thanks a ton in advance.

Thanks,
Abhinav Kumar Mishra

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.