[MarkLogic Dev General] MLCP Content Pump#ATTEMPTED_INPUT_COUNT

Abhishek.Srivastav at cognizant.com Abhishek.Srivastav at cognizant.com
Sun Mar 1 12:34:08 PST 2015

Hello Folks,

We are using MLCP though custom JAVA solution and trying to capture the total number of record ingested for each file. I was looking MLCP source code and found ContentPumpStats.ATTEMPTED_RECORD_COUNT does the same thing but not sure how to capture inside custom java class invoking ContentPump.runCommand.

Please let me know how to get the count of record inserted using MLCP.

Thanks
Abhishek

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.