[MarkLogic Dev General] 404 error on REST timestamp (v7.0-3)

Tarro, Wesley M wesley.m.tarro at boeing.com
Fri Mar 6 08:21:55 PST 2015

I'm having an issue where one of our MarkLogic servers is returning a 404 error on the /admin/v1/timestamp REST endpoint. It works fine for multiple other servers I tried, but for this particular server it returns 404. I already checked to make sure the server was in the "Default" group, as mentioned by one of my colleagues, so that shouldn't be the issue. Does anyone have any ideas? This is kind of important since part of our automated build process has to potentially restart the server and I'd rather be sure the server is back up rather than kludge it by wait time.

Thank you for your time,

Wesley Tarro
Software Engineering Intern
Intelligence Systems Group | Boeing Defense Space & Security
(703) 872-4754