[MarkLogic Dev General] Issue with Registering Resoruce extenion in cluster

Gnanaprakash.Bodireddy at cognizant.com Gnanaprakash.Bodireddy at cognizant.com
Wed Mar 11 14:55:15 PDT 2015

Hi

I am facing an issue with resource extensions in cluster environment.

We are having 3 node cluster and we are registering our resource extension to node 1 which is our bootstrap node.

The resource extension is working without issue on node 1 where we registered but not working as expected on other 2 nodes.

/v1/config/resources is showing differences. Node1 is different from node2 and node 3.

Can someone help me understand if there is any specific procedure of registering resource extension in clustered environment?

We are using ML 6.0-2.3 version.

Do we need to register resource extension on each node in a cluster? Registering on each node is solving this issue but want to confirm the best approach and how exactly the resource extensions registration works?

Regards,
Gnanaprakash Bodireddy
Sr. Associate - Projects, Dublin Ireland
Mob: +353 87 964 9549
Desk: +353 1 650 0369

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.