[MarkLogic Dev General] Issue with Registering Resoruce extenion in cluster

Erik Hennum Erik.Hennum at marklogic.com
Wed Mar 11 16:35:58 PDT 2015

Hi, Gnanaprakash:

Are you sending requests to all three nodes?

One typical approach for a three-node cluster is to put most of the forests on two of the nodes (the dnodes) and serve requests on one node (the enode).

Anyway, whether you have one enode or several enodes, the enodes should all share the same modules database. You should only have to install the resource service extension once.

Can you expand on how the extension was not working as expected before you installed on the other nodes?

Erik Hennum