[MarkLogic Dev General] Issue with Registering Resoruce extenion in cluster

Geert Josten Geert.Josten at marklogic.com
Thu Mar 12 01:14:15 PDT 2015

Hi Gnanaprakash,

Some details on the layout of the cluster, regarding group/host/forest arrangements, could be helpful as well..

Cheers

From: Erik Hennum <Erik.Hennum at marklogic.com<mailto:Erik.Hennum at marklogic.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 12:35 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general at developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Issue with Registering Resoruce extenion in cluster

Hi, Gnanaprakash:

Are you sending requests to all three nodes?

One typical approach for a three-node cluster is to put most of the forests on two of the nodes (the dnodes) and serve requests on one node (the enode).

Anyway, whether you have one enode or several enodes, the enodes should all share the same modules database. You should only have to install the resource service extension once.

Can you expand on how the extension was not working as expected before you installed on the other nodes?

Erik Hennum