[MarkLogic Dev General] Examples for using Higher Order functions...

Keith Breinholt BreinholtKL at ldschurch.org
Fri Mar 13 15:16:39 PDT 2015

Someone was asking me about using the XQuery 3.0 Higher Order functions in MarkLogic and I was looking for some good documentation to send them to.   But I was only able to find the references in the Function Reference Guide.  http://docs.marklogic.com/xdmp/function-values

We have code that implements different types of searches using these but it is not code for the faint of heart.

Are there any MarkLogic examples, tutorials or documentation on how to use these that I could refer a someone to?

Keith L. Breinholt
Communication Services Porfolio
"Happy is the man who can recognize in the work of Today a connected portion of the work of life, and an embodiment of the work of Eternity ..." - James Clerk Maxwell