[MarkLogic Dev General] Encryption/Decryption Option in marklogic

Sachdeva, Shikha shikha_sachdeva at optum.com
Tue Mar 17 19:34:47 PDT 2015

Hi,

I’m still looking for a solution on below. Any help will be much appreciated.

I also checked S3- server-side-encryption option in a particular Group. But can we check if the documents saved on all app servers under that particular group are in encrypted form. Is there any technique for decryption as well?

Thanks,
shikha