[MarkLogic Dev General] Can't insert document with square brackets in uri

Geert Josten Geert.Josten at marklogic.com
Wed Mar 18 12:18:31 PDT 2015

Hi Danny,

I thought it should be possible to specify the name/path at which a file should be stored in the zip with the manifest that you supply to xdmp:zip..

Cheers,
Geert

From: Danny Sinang <d.sinang at gmail.com<mailto:d.sinang at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 8:03 PM
To: general <General at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:General at developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Can't insert document with square brackets in uri

I'm trying to programmatically copy a powerpoint template file from one ML directory to another using xdmp:document-insert().

Problem is, that file's URI (see below) has square brackets in it.

[Content_Types].xml

I wish I could just rename that source file, but that's how MS Powerpoint named it.

Renaming it, and then zipping it up into a .pptx file results in a corrupted Powerpoint file.

Is there another way to do the copying ?

Regards,
Danny