[MarkLogic Dev General] Can't insert document with square brackets in uri

David Ennis david.ennis at hinttech.com
Wed Mar 18 13:51:58 PDT 2015

I think Geert's point is that zip-create accepts 2 things - a manifest and
a sequence of nodes.

The names of the files in the zip can be whatever you want, I believe
The sequence of nodes are then stored in the zip in order where nodes[1]
matches the first part, etc.

SO, the name of the file in ML need not necessarily match the filename in
the zip.

Kind Regards,
David Ennis

David Ennis