[MarkLogic Dev General] ML8 404 Error

Paul Williams Paul.Williams at flatironssolutions.com
Fri Mar 20 15:17:45 PDT 2015

I recently upgraded to ML8 and redeployed my app on my local dev environment (Win Serv 2k8) without a hitch.  But when I tried the same upgrade steps on a test server (Linux), I am getting a 404 error when trying to access the application.  It's as if it cannot see modules in the modules db associated with the appserver.  I've double checked the modules db and root path settings.

In the qconsole, the Content Source properly lists my "[database] ([modules db])" combination and I can invoke a loaded module there successfully.  The ErrorLog shows nothing and the AccessLog for that port just shows the GET attempt with the 404 response code.

Any suggestions?
TIA

-- Paul Williams