[MarkLogic Dev General] ML8 404 Error

Dave Cassel Dave.Cassel at marklogic.com
Fri Mar 20 16:07:23 PDT 2015

More info about using the declarative rewriter here<http://docs.marklogic.com/guide/relnotes/chap4#id_43618>.

--
Dave Cassel
Developer Community Manager
MarkLogic Corporation<http://www.marklogic.com/>

From: Erik Hennum <Erik.Hennum at marklogic.com<mailto:Erik.Hennum at marklogic.com>>
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:05 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general at developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] ML8 404 Error

Hi, Paul:

When you say "redeployed my app," what kind of application is it?

If it's a ApplicationBuilder app, it depends on the REST API, which switched from the imperative XQuery rewriter to the new declarative XML rewriter.  In that case, you might open the appserver in the Admin Ui and check the url rewriter field to make sure that upgrade has set the field to

    /MarkLogic/rest-api/rewriter.xml

instead of

    /MarkLogic/rest-api/rewriter.xqy

Hoping that helps,