[MarkLogic Dev General] xml ingestion quick question

Dave Cassel Dave.Cassel at marklogic.com
Tue Mar 24 06:23:54 PDT 2015

Responding to the Roxy part of this -- check out Roxy's capture functionality. Not well documented yet, but you can see the notes on this GitHub ticket<https://github.com/marklogic/roxy/issues/304>.

--
Dave Cassel
Developer Community Manager
MarkLogic Corporation<http://www.marklogic.com/>
Cell:  +1-484-798-8720

From: David Ennis <david.ennis at hinttech.com<mailto:david.ennis at hinttech.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 6:22 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general at developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] xml ingestion quick question

I always find it more exact to configure my indexes in the admin interface instead of the app-builder interface (I'm not a fan of wizard-type things that hide some options).  You have more control over the process and more options.

[BTW: when using roxy, we usually then read the database.xml and extract the configured indexes for us in ml-config.xml later]

Kind Regards,
David Ennis

David Ennis
Content Engineer

[HintTech] <http://www.hinttech.com/>
Mastering the value of content
creative | technology | content

Delftechpark 37i
2628 XJ Delft
The Netherlands
T: +31 88 268 25 00
M: +31 63 091 72 80

[http://www.hinttech.com]<http://www.hinttech.com> [http://www.hinttech.com/signature/Twitter_HintTech.png] <https://twitter.com/HintTech>  [http://www.hinttech.com/signature/Facebook_HintTech.png] <http://www.facebook.com/HintTech>  [http://www.hinttech.com/signature/Linkedin_HintTech.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/HintTech>