[MarkLogic Dev General] xml ingestion quick question

Geert Josten Geert.Josten at marklogic.com
Tue Mar 24 14:53:10 PDT 2015

Hi Cory,

Something like this? http://grtjn.blogspot.nl/2014/10/capturing-marklogic-applications-with.html ;-)

But extra write ups are more than welcome!

If you think Roxy capture could be improved, take a look at the capture tickets, and feel free to add new or pile on to existing ones: https://github.com/marklogic/roxy/labels/capture

Cheers,
Geert

From: cyanline llc <info at cyanline.com<mailto:info at cyanline.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 5:43 PM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion <general at developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general at developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] xml ingestion quick question

Dave,
  I've spent the past 3 weeks getting the app we've built in the app-builder iface, to be captured and re-deploy-able. We've got it working now, and I can deploy a new VM, a full rest application, and ingest the db content- all with the flick of a script. It was a lot of work but I am rather impressed with the results.
  The roxy documentation does do the trick, but the community can obviously always benefit from more write ups. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but was still considering doing a simple write up for capturing an ml app on one server, and deploying it to another server.
  Thank you for the tips!

-Cory