[MarkLogic Dev General] MarkLogic World

Dave Cassel Dave.Cassel at marklogic.com
Wed Mar 25 09:37:11 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I am the community manager for MarkLogic and wanted to extend a complimentary invitation for you to attend our MarkLogic World conference in San Francisco.

>From April 13-17, we've planned a full week of MarkLogic workshops and training designed specifically for technologists like you. There is a small fee for certification testing, but otherwise, all events are no charge.

We have a jam-packed agenda<http://world.marklogic.com/locations/san-francisco/agenda/>, but here are some highlights:

Monday – choose from 3 hands-on workshops on Bitemporal, Semantics, or Designing in a 3-tier Architecture
Tuesday – Multi-Model Data Integration in the Real World, Getting Peak Performance, Full-Stack JavaScript Development with MarkLogic
Wednesday – MarkLogic Semantics Customer Showcase, Advanced Screening & Fraud Detection for Financial Services
Thursday — Choose from 3 full-day courses from MarkLogic University
Friday — Choose from 3 full-day courses from MarkLogic University

Join us for all or part of the week. http://world.marklogic.com/locations/san-francisco/

Whether you are in data management, application development, user experience, or operations, I hope to see you there!.

Dave.

--
Dave Cassel
Developer Community Manager