[MarkLogic Dev General] XDMP-LOCKED Roxy Deployment

Geert Josten Geert.Josten at marklogic.com
Thu Mar 26 01:02:00 PDT 2015

Hi Abhishek,

Bootstrap uses admin: and sec: functions. Those require a whole bunch of privs. I am kind of guessing that you are referring to deploying modules and content though. That should only require the priv to run through xcc, and permission to insert in the given uri/collection. The XDMP-LOCKED surprises me a bit, since I am unaware of Roxy acquiring locks explicitly itself.

Can you confirm whether it concerned bootstrap of deploy modules, and can you also give more details about the no-admin user? Did you assign privs/roles?

Kind regards,
Geert