[MarkLogic Dev General] XDMP-LOCKED Roxy Deployment

Abhishek.Srivastav at cognizant.com Abhishek.Srivastav at cognizant.com
Thu Mar 26 17:42:35 PDT 2015

Hi Geert,

Its just xQuery file deployment using Roxy, Following privilege has been give to the role deploying xquery files [app-role in Roxy properties file]

Inherited Role:
manage-user, rest-admin

Executive privilege:
unprotected-uri, unprotected-collections, xdmp-invoke, xslt-eval, xdmp-value

Looks like update permission of the xQuery file is causing locking since first time insert is working fine - but not sure about that.

Thanks
Abhishek