[MarkLogic Dev General] XDMP-LOCKED Roxy Deployment

Indrajeet Verma indrajeet.verma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:13:19 PDT 2015

Hi Abhishek,

For me, I created a below role and its working without any problem.
Modified default.properties/local.properties accordingly. We used to do
daily deployment and have no issues so far. Can you try it and see if this
helps.

local.properties

app-role=XYZ-Role

ML Security

alert-user

Executive compartment,

any-collectionany-uri

xdmp:valuexdmp:with-namespaces
xdmp:invokexdmp:invoke-in
xdmp:xslt-invoke

*role name (capability)*[Keep]XYZ-Role (read)XYZ-Role (insert)XYZ-Role
(update)XYZ-Role (execute)