[MarkLogic Dev General] XDMP-LOCKED Roxy Deployment

Dave Cassel Dave.Cassel at marklogic.com
Fri Mar 27 04:49:00 PDT 2015

Quick note from one of the Roxy maintainers -- don't modify default.properties. If you need to change a property there, copy it to build.properties or to one of the environment properties files. The reason is that when you upgrade Roxy, default.properties gets over-written.

--
Dave Cassel
Developer Community Manager