[MarkLogic Dev General] Advanced search support for Greek language in Marklogic

Stephen Buxton Stephen.Buxton at marklogic.com
Fri Mar 27 07:53:57 PDT 2015

  Basic language support means that text will be tokenized like English - i.e. with whitespace and English punctuation delimiters - and every word will stem to itself.
  So, for Greek, you should have good "word search", but you won’t get additional value from "stemmed search".
  If you need Advanced Language Support for Greek, please log a request through MarkLogic support.

Thanks
- Steve B.

Stephen Buxton
Product Manager, Search and Semantics
MarkLogic Corporation
Stephen.Buxton at marklogic.com<mailto:Stephen.Buxton at marklogic.com>
+1 650 655 2317
@StephenBuxton

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.