[MarkLogic Dev General] Unable to Start MarkLogic on CentOS

Garrepalli, Mamatha mamatha.garrepalli at optum.com
Mon Mar 30 12:11:38 PDT 2015

Hi
I did a fresh installation of MArkLogic on CentOS and when I start the server , below error occurs ,  can anyone guide me resolve it?
Is the installation successful? There were no errors during installation.

[admin at localhost Desktop]$ /etc/init.d/MarkLogic start
/etc/sysconfig/MarkLogic: line 63: is-ec2.sh: command not found
Starting MarkLogic: /bin/bash: /opt/MarkLogic/bin/MarkLogic: No such file or directory

Thanks
Mamatha Garrepalli