[MarkLogic Dev General] unsubscribe

UdayKiran.Sattaru at cognizant.com UdayKiran.Sattaru at cognizant.com
Tue Mar 31 06:14:21 PDT 2015

Hi

I want to unsubscribe from ur mailing list. I don't want to receive any mails from this  address. Pls unsubscribe my mail.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.