[MarkLogic Dev General] Facets on properties in ML4.2

Rajamani.Marimuthu at cognizant.com Rajamani.Marimuthu at cognizant.com
Fri Jan 8 00:32:25 PST 2016

Hi Justin,

  Thanks for the reply mail . Yes we are using ML4.2 version but, we are preparing the migration from 4.2 to latest 8.* version very soon.
   But, right now – we don’t have any document content change plan- so I need to implement the expected facet on properties files. Am really clueless about this custom constraint on properties for facets.
  So, are you saying – value constraint can help to create facets on properties . Here “envelop original content and properties” meant – am I want to save both in single XML file. Could you please give little more points about this implementation .

Or if that is not possible with existing content and properties in ML4.2 then what is the alternative method for the same . Kindly appreciate your timely support .

By
Raja >>>