[MarkLogic Dev General] Listing all graphs

Ignacio Tripodi itripodi at catalystsecure.com
Mon Jan 11 10:38:47 PST 2016

Hi, is there a way to list all current triple graphs in MarkLogic 7, using
the XQuery API? I only saw an API method for the Javascript interface, but
no obvious way to do this in XQuery.

The reason for this is that I created a series of test triples under
different graphs in a development cluster, and I'd like to make sure I've
deleted all of them. So, an alternative question would be: is there a way
to delete all triples entered from all graphs in a cluster?

Thanks,

-i