[MarkLogic Dev General] Listing all graphs

Ignacio Tripodi itripodi at catalystsecure.com
Mon Jan 11 16:57:19 PST 2016

Thanks, Christopher. I'm honestly a bit surprised to find there is no
parity for this new functionality across xquery/js/REST. This could become
an annoyance for dev/test clusters, by leaving triples behind taking up
space (and indices).

Is there a blanket statement to purge all triples from a cluster, both
managed and not?

Regards,

-i