[MarkLogic Dev General] Record loader issue

Aroul, Pavadai Durai (ELS-CON) AroulP at elsevier.com
Tue Jan 12 04:27:17 PST 2016

Hello Team,

We have recently upgraded to 7.0-5 and we are using record loader utility for ingestion. We had a working script in the old environment but it is not working after the upgrade. The record loader seems to be running and it moves the file out of the staging folders.

It also seems to hit 8004 (XDBC server). I have attached the log file from 8004 port. Can you please investigate and let me know if there is something wrong in the XDBC server?

Thanks,
Durai.