[MarkLogic Dev General] Search Constraints in XQuery

Ravindra B Mamidipaka ravi_b_m at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:55:42 PST 2016

Hello Charles,  Thank you for the suggestions.. Is it possible to provide a container -query example for this case.. I am trying to wrap my head around the concept and getting nowhere :).. Following is what I tried, and it does not work
let $search := "(username:WHITEMK) AND (concept.registrar: )"
let $start := 1let $page-length :=10000
return search:search($search, $options, $start, $page-length)
Thanks,Ravi