[MarkLogic Dev General] Data sync up within ML clusters in different zones

Prakashkumar Patel prakashkumar.patel at tcs.com
Thu Jan 21 00:13:44 PST 2016

Hi David,

We are supporting a content publishing system where in there are writers who inputs a story which passes through a document work flow where editors updates the story and creates a version of story that get published at the end in the newsletter. These newsletters are published on a daily basis. The writers and editors are spread across different geographical regions and it is the latency of the application that we need to have three active data centers.

Please find my comments to yours questions below.

Thanks,
Prakash