[MarkLogic Dev General] A way to detect CPF updates complete?

Ashley Peacock apeacock at elevate.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 08:41:47 PST 2016

Hey,

I’m running a CPF upon insert in to a database. Is there a way of detecting when the updates or done, so that I only query documents that have completed the CPF amendments?

Otherwise it seems that if the document is retrieved and update in the database before that has a chance to complete, it overwrites the pending job and it never completes.

I’m using the REST API to retrieve the documents for reference.

Thanks,

Ashley

[cid:image538c63.PNG at f1b6856c.4dba8bb1]

[cid:image920853.PNG at db321204.4490491e]

Ashley Peacock

Developer II
Elevate Credit International Limited
P: 01284 717800 | Ext: 877 |  Elevate.co.uk<http://elevate.co.uk>
Amadeus House, Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DP

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.

Elevate Credit International Limited is registered in England & Wales with Company Number 05041905. Registered Office: 27-28 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DH