[MarkLogic Dev General] A way to detect CPF updates complete?

Dave Cassel Dave.Cassel at marklogic.com
Fri Jan 22 08:52:15 PST 2016

Simplest way may be that the last CPF step moves the document into a "searchable" collection and your search options include that criterion as an additional-query<http://docs.marklogic.com/guide/rest-dev/appendixb#id_98507>.

--
Dave Cassel<http://davidcassel.net>, @dmcassel<https://twitter.com/dmcassel>
Technical Community Manager