[MarkLogic Dev General] A way to detect CPF updates complete?

Ashley Peacock apeacock at elevate.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 08:55:54 PST 2016

Sounds like a nice idea.

If I use https://docs.marklogic.com/xdmp:document-add-collections will it maintain any existing collections, and simply just add a new one if I were to add “searchable”?

Ashley

[cid:imagec0eb11.PNG at 327cb26e.4dbef0f8]

[cid:image4bef78.PNG at 3cf16451.4cb1fcef]

Ashley Peacock

Developer II
Elevate Credit International Limited
P: 01284 717800 | Ext: 877 |  Elevate.co.uk<http://elevate.co.uk>
Amadeus House, Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DP

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.

Elevate Credit International Limited is registered in England & Wales with Company Number 05041905. Registered Office: 27-28 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DH