[MarkLogic Dev General] ARM platform? Be a BIG

David Lee David.Lee at marklogic.com
Sat Jan 23 20:54:29 PST 2016

When raspberry pi implements docker ( using a x86/64 instruction set) ML might run on that, it would have be a BIG pie ...
I haven't followed the pi's lately...what's the biggest and fastest you can get ? (Ram, cpu cores, speed, storage. Networking )

Sent from my iPad
David A Lee))

dlee at marklogic.com<mailto:dlee at marklogic.com>