[MarkLogic Dev General] integration with reporting tools and Pentaho BI

Bill Clark Bill.Clark at marklogic.com
Mon Jan 25 11:19:06 PST 2016

Mark-

A great, free BI tool is the Eclipse BIRT project from Actuate.  You can just Google "BIRT" which stands for "Business Intelligence Reporting Tool" to find it.

You can use the open source version which I believe has millions of users.  I also created a github project for a BIRT MarkLogic connector that you can find by searching for MarkLogic and BIRT on GitHub.com.

BIRT does a great job with XML documents and has a GUI that allows you to select elements with an xpath-like interface.

Please send me an e-mail if you have any questions.

Bill