[MarkLogic Dev General] MLCP input query

Prasanth N V R prasanth.nvr04 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:16:33 PST 2016

I just tried the same.
mlcp.bat copy -input_host localhost -input_port 5767 -input_username admin
-input_password admin ^
-output_host localhost -output_port 5767 -output_username admin
-output_password admin ^
-input_database Documents ^
-output_database Documents ^
-query_filter
'cts:element-value-query(xs:QName("Type"),"TuchtrechtelijkeInstantie")'

But still getting the error.
ERROR mapreduce.MarkLogicInputFormat:
com.marklogic.xcc.exceptions.XQueryException: XDMP-UNEXPECTED:
(err:XPST0003) Unexpected token syntax error, unexpected QName_, expecting
Rpar_ [Session: user=admin, cb=Documents [ContentSource: user=admin,
cb=Documents

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks,
Prasanth