[MarkLogic Dev General] XDMP-RANGEINDEX

Kapoor, Pragya PKapoor1 at innodata.com
Wed Jan 27 21:35:39 PST 2016

Hi,

I have deleted the element range index from the database and re indexed the database, but still I am getting the below error without any line no:

XDMP-RANGEINDEX: Range index error: date fn:doc("/misc/DocList.xml")/DocumentList/Document[1]/Date: XDMP-LEXVAL: Invalid lexical value "2011 Jun 08"
[1.0-ml]
Moreover, the Date element in "/misc/DocList.xml) is like:
<Date Year="2011" Month="06" Day="08">
2011 Jun 08
</Date>

Please help.

Thanks
Pragya
"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."