[MarkLogic Dev General] declare XML namespace

Kari Cowan KCowan at alm.com
Thu Jan 28 06:41:26 PST 2016

Right, this is just for a RSS option.  It just makes it feed out prettier – I don’t think machines care – it was more for me when inspecting in the browser.

I notice in QConsole that if I explore – ML inserts it for its own purposes, but if I try to insert it on my own custom return layer, it can’t be done.  That seemed a little odd to me but it’s not really required for what I was doing.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>