[MarkLogic Dev General] declare XML namespace

Kari Cowan KCowan at alm.com
Thu Jan 28 11:16:30 PST 2016

That certainly made it easy - thanks so much!

I knew it was "odd" (it would be, since it also wasn't really an issue from what you just demonstrated)

I learn so much from this list - I often read this when I have time just to lurk into other issues people ask about - there's such the gamut of great info from basic to advanced.  Thanks again.