[MarkLogic Dev General] Sublime Plugin

Rob Szkutak rob.szkutak at marklogic.com
Fri Feb 3 07:14:23 PST 2017

Hi,

It works very well. I know a number of MarkLogicians who use it as their preferred editor of choice.

There's a lot of information available on it's Github page as well as mechanisms with which to open "issues" and ask for help and file bugs: https://github.com/paxtonhare/MarkLogic-Sublime . MarkMail is another good resource for searching mailing lists for past discussion of this and other MarkLogic topics: http://markmail.org/

Looking through the commit history, the last update made to it was around the end of December 2016. It appears to be regularly maintained.

Best,
Rob

Rob Szkutak
Senior Consultant