[MarkLogic Dev General] Restoring & Re-indexing MarkLogic 7

Kapoor, Pragya PKapoor1 at innodata.com
Tue Feb 7 05:33:25 PST 2017

Hi,

If we need to restore the same database in MarkLogic 7 because of the OS upgrade.

Do we need to re-index the restored data?

Thanks

Pragya

"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."