[MarkLogic Dev General] XML to JSON using MLCP

Sam Mefford Sam.Mefford at marklogic.com
Tue Feb 7 14:53:37 PST 2017

Have you looked at using a transform?  Here's an example from the docs<https://docs.marklogic.com/guide/mlcp/import#id_17589> that converts from binary to XML, so I'm guessing you can convert from XML to JSON.

Sam Mefford
Senior Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
sam.mefford at marklogic.com<mailto:sam.mefford at marklogic.com>
Cell: +1 801 706 9731
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to
the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.