[MarkLogic Dev General] Is xdml:unquote appropriate for handling accent characters?

Mary Holstege Mary.Holstege at marklogic.com
Thu Feb 9 13:17:31 PST 2017

There are output serialization options for when you return results from MarkLogic that will cause certain sets of characters to be emitted using named entities, such as é

You can set the on the appserver level. The setting you want to adjust is output-sgml-character-entities; set it to "normal"

//Mary