[MarkLogic Dev General] Anyoine seen this error before? : XDMP:FORESTERR

neil bradley neil at bradley.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 00:52:14 PST 2017

One follow-up question. Before attempting to bypass the error, I made a
backup of the database (essentially, of the one good live forest). Once
the live forest went bad too, my thought was to start again and just get
the content from the backup.But my question is this. If I delete the
primary forest (actually only its config, I am warned), then manually
delete the forest directory, it is possible for me to then re-create the
same forest (at least the identical name), then import from the backup?
Or does the backup require the forest IDs to match-up too?

Neil.