[MarkLogic Dev General] hyphens and cts:element-value-query

Andreas Hubmer andreas.hubmer at ebcont.com
Tue Feb 28 05:23:20 PST 2017

Hi Geert,

As far as I know there are index entries for "exact" queries in the
universal index, that include punctuation and whitespace. Thus, Gary's
value queries should work unfiltered.

There is an email by Mary Holstege supporting my assumption:
http://developer.marklogic.com/pipermail/general/2013-March/012552.html

Cheers,
Andreas