[MarkLogic Dev General] hyphens and cts:element-value-query

Gary Larsen gary.larsen at envisn.com
Tue Feb 28 11:29:08 PST 2017

Thanks James,

Guess I’m not understanding when the punctuation-sensitive option would be useful.

Most of the cts filter values I know will be distinct enough to work, but others will need a predicate:

let $cq := cts:and-query((

 cts:collection-query('content'),

  cts:element-value-query(xs:QName('contentDisplayPath'), 'Cognos: vcd test2'),

  cts:element-value-query(xs:QName('navType'), 'dir')

))

return cts:search(doc(), $cq, 'unfiltered')/content/lookupInfo[contentDisplayPath='Cognos: vcd test2']

Gary