[MarkLogic Dev General] Create temporary user

Andreas Holzgethan andreas.holzgethan at ebcont.com
Fri Sep 15 04:29:11 PDT 2017

Hi @all,

I need the possibility to create temporary user for a transaction.
I just found in the documentation that such a functionality is used when
for example LDAP is configured as an external security.

Could you please explain me how this is done there?

My thirst thought was to create a user with the function
"sec:create-user-with-role". At the end of the transaction I would just
call the function "sec:remove-user".
Could you please give me feedback about this implementation?
Is such a implementation a big influence on the performance?

Thanks!

Best regards
Andreas Holzgethan

*Andreas Holzgethan BSc. *