[MarkLogic Dev General] Multiple Inputs for Custom XQuery Extension

Bhushan Suryawanshi bsuryawanshi at xenomorph.com
Fri Sep 15 09:28:35 PDT 2017

Hello Team,

Need some help here.

I am using MarkLogic 8.0, suing REST API.

I have created a custom XQuery extension which expecting a document as a Input and would give back the requested Node which is required.

Now I want to  add an another input parameter to the same extension is it possible?  and How multiple parameters would be used In a URI.

Below is the snippet of get function of my XQuery Resource extension.

Thanks in advance for the help.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D32E1D.E6045810]

Thanks,
Bhushan Suryawanshi
Developer
t: +1-212-401-7894
www.xenomorph.com<http://www.xenomorph.com/?mail> | blog<http://xenomorph.typepad.com/?mail> | twitter<http://goo.gl/oaBWO> | linkedin<http://goo.gl/rdi8W>

This email is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Any and all estimates, proposals, quotes and fees contained herein are for discussion purposes only and are not contractually binding unless executed in accordance with the standard practices of the Company. Attachments to this message have been virus checked but no guarantee can be made that any attachment is virus free. Please notify us immediately of any problem.