[MarkLogic Dev General] Management API: update path range index

Jim Fuller Jim.Fuller at marklogic.com
Thu Sep 21 04:13:17 PDT 2017

to be clear - there are no 'add/remove' PATCH like semantics anywhere in the REST Management API ... whatever you put in the payload will be in the properties afterwards ... eg. your script needs to conflate all existing path-range-index with the new and send all that.

for your example I would expect range-path-index array to have 4 member.

hth, J