[MarkLogic Dev General] XQuery in async multidoc operations

Dave Cassel David.Cassel at marklogic.com
Wed Sep 27 06:35:47 PDT 2017

More specifically, do you mean you want to read a bunch of documents from some other source and insert them into MarkLogic? Or are you looking to make changes to a bunch of documents already in MarkLogic? Do you want to do so asynchronously because there will be too many for a single transaction?

--
Dave Cassel, @dmcassel<https://twitter.com/dmcassel>
Technical Community Manager